Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Should I try this out?

So, apparently I can sell out a little and allow companies to advertise on my blog according to its content and earn money every time someone clicks on an ad...Of course the "about" section doesn't reveal how much money you earn, and I don't think I have such an extensive click-happy, ad-starved following, but I am a little curious...What say you readers?

2 comments:

  1. I say no. I think unless you can get some kind of iron clad agreement on how much you will make and that they won't use info on your blog without your permission, I would decline the offer.
    One of those if it sounds too good to be true...

    mem

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do it, I'll make it a point to click excessively on the ads. However, this additional effort doesn't come without a price. %20 sound good?

    haha, in all seriousness I wouldn't do it. internet ads are the modern day billboards, and no one like billboards.

    Tdawg

    ReplyDelete